At the request of the community, I have made a public repository of all of my script sets. Below is a video demonstration.
- Files are very modularly broken up. Allows for easy reading and access
- Generic reference files are used by each class to allow for a "clean slate" on class switching. This allows certain class configs not to break standard configurations for others
- Many unused key combos are still listed in config files for easy reading and modification
- F1-F4 correspond to loadouts A-D for quick switching loadouts
- Simple alias strings have been added for quick switches to allow for easy-team communication of loadouts.
- Utility keys (Save Replays, Screenshots, MVM Ready up) have been moved to F9-F12
- Engineer quick-build / destroy scripts by use of 1-5 keys.
- Medic can swap resists with mouse4/5 on Vaccinator
- Spy can use mouse4/5 to do an "FOV Zoom"
- Numpad has been designed to become a series of versatile scripts that can be easily swapped between at single-button presses
- Full fast-access taunt menu for all loadout taunts, including default
- Numpad Spy disguise script for single touch disguising, lastdisguise, and team-switching
- B is now a toggle autodisguise script. Pressing B once turns on an auto-disguise after every attack. Pressing it again toggles it off. By default, it is disabled. A sound plays when it is enabled.